Monday, November 27, 2006

Who The Fuck is Fabian Basabe

Don't hate Fabian Basabe because he's the male version of Paris Hilton beautiful. "I don't work, and a lot of people just don't understand that," the 26-year-old Basabe says, sounding genuine and smart, as most socialite-wannabes often do.
Fabian Basabe, that dude who first attracted our attention by being on a rich-people reality show Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, marrying a girl even though he is so totally obviously gay, suing Bungalow 8 for not letting him in, and calling a doorman a "Negro", has gone and done something stupid. (Please take a moment and take a few deep, calming breaths if you need to.)
Apparently Mr. Basabe ran a red light at CPW and 65th -- which, hey, who hasn't run a few red lights? Fabian's lawyer Mark Heller said, "Sometimes [the light] changes while you're in midstream." However, running a red light hammered in yourHummer with a suspended license is asking for it. Of course, the attorney blames the "bumbling" cops who tested Fab's sobriety with "antiquated and faulty equipment." Fabian was charged with four infractions, including reckless driving, drunk driving and unlicensed driving. I fell asleep 4 times while writing this story. loser.

11 comments:

xine said...

haha. I was going to write about this too! He's my favorite closet-case asswipe.

When he was on Filthy, he kept saying that he has diplomatic immunity...cept from what I hear his dad is just some dude who can't even pay his own mortgage.

Anonymous said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

heya celebhijinx.blogspot.com blogger discovered your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best backlinks Take care. Jason

Anonymous said...

celebhijinx.blogspot.com see Thus I had no friends outside of your girlfriend stationed in Korea, where international calls rates prevented phone contact

Anonymous said...

celebhijinx.blogspot.com enquiry Experienced sellers often fare better with auctions as being a holiday money source

Anonymous said...

www.celebhijinx.blogspot.com find out These are basically funds crafted for the recipient's pocket-sized requirements

Anonymous said...

celebhijinx.blogspot.com why not try these out He muttered under his breath with an hour but said nothing I could understand

Anonymous said...

Good day! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have right here on this post. I will be coming back to your site for more soon.

[url=http://onlinepokiesking4u.com]http://onlinepokiesking4u.com [/url]

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you've got right here on this post. I'll be coming back to your web site for more soon.

[url=http://xrumergeek.com]our homepage[/url]

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise some technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the website
many times previous to I could get it to load properly.
I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

My blog :: forgot twitter password

Anonymous said...

This is a very good tip particularly to those new to the
blogosphere. Simple but very accurate information… Thank
you for sharing this one. A must read article!


My homepage youtube bot