Monday, December 18, 2006

That Is Just SO Typically Her

Britney sure loves them there lace dresses: The last chantilly creation was worn to her mother's birthday party like yesterday or two days ago or something. At least she didn't wear her birthday suit. Although I do admit she was close...and with her recent state of affairs it could be more than possible. My father couldn't even stand low-rise jeans when I was like 22 years-old less than showing up in a bra and panties with some lace slapped on top for a family affair. If I wore this, I'd totally be fired from my family. Then again, I'm not the gravy train. I just like to ride it occasionally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

doesn't she know that you need to wear something under those? I guess this is the only time Brit does wear underware, thankfully.