Monday, December 18, 2006

I've Heard Worse!

So every great once in a while I check out blogs to see what's going on. There are some fabulous blogs out there! Plus, I love the comments! Unfortunately for us, we're not professional bloggers so we don't get a chance to blog on every little vagina fart that happens. Sometimes I need entertained too. I digress. Back to the original story: It turns out Mary Kate Olsen changed her look and bloggers HATE it. The problem: Mary Kate Olsen has MY signature look (minus that purse - ick). I've been dressing like this for years -- back me up Dino. Most of my friends describe it as "high class hooker." I'm fine with that because if I was hypothetically a hooker, I'd be high class. ...and I think they're joking.

Now I'm not so sure but for fun, here are some blog-commenter reviews:

  • I have never seen this girl look quite so horrible in my life
  • WOW.....Not a good look
  • She looks like a tampon
  • She looks like a walking nightmare
  • She looks like some crazy old lady who the neighborhood kids all throw rocks at
  • She looks like her name should be Svetlana and that she’d charge you 1000 rubles a night for the pleasure of her company
  • She looks like the tranny version of Edgar Winter
  • She looks like an old troll
  • Russian Coke Whore Wife
  • Two words: vulgar and cheap
  • This outfit has trashy written all over it
  • She looks like a crackwhore....actually, I take that back, crackwhores are better looking
  • Remember the episode of Facts of Life where Tootie and Natalie went into NYC and Tootie met a girl in a diner who was really pretty and dressed really cool and told Tootie she was an actress, but it turned out she was a 14-year-old prostitute and was trying to hook Tootie into becoming one, too? MK looks like THAT character. The 14-year-old hooker, not Tootie.
  • At least I know where all my grandma's old clothes went
  • I think that she has no fashion sense whatsoever and that she needs a really good stylist who helps her ONLY with wardrobe and never with scoring drugs
  • I liked her homeless chic street urchin disaster of a look much better
  • These are your clothes on drugs

Then one out of 123,093,34o bloggers said: Okay...She looks Hot!!

Personally, I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh oohhoh
high class hooker
yeah - that's been u for years

Anonymous said...

omg. replace her face with a non-monkey face and you have xine.

Bad Bob said...

Make that two out of 123,093,341 who thinks she looks Hot!!

There's just something about skinny over made up women that drive me nuts!