Wednesday, January 17, 2007

JT and Pimpleface

My favorite just-add-beer-bisexual-party-starter Justin Timberlake and America's favorite acne-ridden cougar, Cameron Diaz, got into a fight at Prince's Golden Globes afterparty early Tuesday morning.

First of all, I find it hard to believe that JT made his way to Prince's afterparty after he made fun of Prince's height just hours before. But I can let that go. They're probably like frienemies or something. But why did Cameron go there too. Aren't there like 40 afterparties or something? Crazy bitch is stalking him.

According to witnesses, Justin was talking to Jessica Biel when Cameron came by. Biel stepped away, and the former couple had a serious exchange. Pimpleface walked away, my boyfriend (JT)followed, and the two were soon spotted engaged in an intense 40-minute face-off in a side room (i wonder if this was sorta like the dance-off JT had with Britney after they broke up?).

Eh. I'm over this whole breakup. What I'm really looking for are some naked paparazzi shots of JT. I'll settle for fake ones too. I'm not that picky.

[source]

No comments: