Monday, February 12, 2007

Arts and Crafts with the Broward County Medical Examiner

Project: Determining Anna Nicole's cause of death

Materials Needed:
Death Certificate
Safety Scissors
Glue Stick

Picture (supplied by Miss Xine below)

Directions:
1. Cut out the picture using your safety scissors
2. Use your glue stick to cover the back of the picture with glue
3. Locate the Cause-of-Death Section of the Death Certificate
4. Place the picture, glue side down, on the Cause-of-Death Section
5. Wait for glue to dry
I don’t know... truthfully Anna Nicoles refrigerator looks a lot like mine except hers is missing giant bottles of Heinz ketchup and a jar of mayo that expired in June 2005 that I keep forgetting to throw away. Oh, and I haven't been able to get my hands on an industrial size bottle of methadone recently. I don't know about you but I prefer Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce and blueberry flavored yogurt.

Anyway, you know what's really yummy -- throw yogurt and Slim Fast in a blender with some ice, add a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, some vitamin B12 and then top it off with a little bit of spray fake butter. It's fantastic. I think I’m going to go make that for lunch right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, there is no substitute for the Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce. Anything else is uncivilized.

Anonymous said...

Read Lynn Crosbie's article "I care about Anna Nicole. What of it?" in the Feb.13 edition of The Globe & Mail. (Canadian newspaper)