Monday, February 05, 2007

Snickers Satifies My Hunger!


Hey Everyone!

It's Super Bowl time again, folks. Big fun, I know, I know. But with Prince playing the Halftime show, there was bound to be some gay shit going on somewhere. I just didn't think it was going to be gay shit in a snickers commercial between two mechanics. I'll take a double serving, please.

The commercial wasn't terribly offensive. However, take a look at the Snickers site, which features four versions of the commercial with different endings, along with players from the Colts and the Bears reacting to the commercials.

Check out the "Extras" at the bottom of the page. If you want to know why a football player in the NFL might be hesitant to come out of the closet, take a look at the players' reactions to the kiss. Shame on Snickers for promoting homophobia in professional sports.

Bears Tight End Desmond Clark: "Did they actually have to kiss like that? I hope they got paid a lot of money to do that."

Snickers: Most Satisfying Ending [snickers]

[source]

No comments: