Monday, March 05, 2007

Couture du Jour: General Observation

I just received my big, fat American income tax return and according to the laws of consumerism I have to spend it immediately. Since I don't want to break any laws, I started scouring the internet at work for some fabulous spring fashion finds. Some time ago I noticed a fashion-website trend and it's returned for Spring 07: Neiman Marcus, Saks and Nordstrom use the most unflattering pictures of these boney women acting like couture contortionists. I can't even think of a possible reason for doing this. It's not even artsy. Anyway, today I hit the motherload with this Zac Posen tank: Yes, I want to buy your $800 top so I can look like a scoliosis zombie with hands that are attached backwards and naturally rest themselves on my crotch. Sign me up!

1 comment:

dino said...

i fucking love you xine