Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Questionable Quotes: Grossest Quote Ever

Keith Richards on his dad: "He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared ... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

HE SNORTED HIS FATHER. I've heard a lot of crazy stuff in my life but this...this... I bet they don't even have a name for this. Wait, I googled it and they do. It's called "Cremlining." Cannibalism = eating humans. Creamlining = snorting their ashes. You learn something new everyday. This is your face on creamation ashes and coke...any questions?!? Seriously, someone should utilize this in an antidrug campaign.

***UPDATE***
Keith's rep says the comment was, "Said in jest ... Can't believe anyone took [it] seriously." We took it seriously because normal people wouldn't joke about things like that. The kind of person who would say it is the same kind of person who would do it.

1 comment:

crispanic said...

He is so fucked up that looking at him makes ME feel like I took a bunch of acid...