Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Screw Pedro. Vote for Pam.

Forget the birds & the bees. How about having the, "Hey, kids, so a few years ago, daddy and I made a sex tape," talk? According .

Pam says she let her kids watch Borat — but beforehand had to explain about the infamous sex tape she’d made with their dad, Tommy Lee. (They mention the sex tape in the movie)

“They really wanted to see Borat and I finally had a breakdown and let them because all their friends had,” she told the London Sun. “I said, ‘There are a few things we have to talk about before you see Borat.’’ And they go: ‘We know about the magazines.’ So that was one gone!”

“Actually, I did tell them, I said: ‘You know, when your dad and I were first together we used to video tape everything. Everybody’s naked, hugging, kissing, all that good stuff and someone stole the tape. And I remember when we were watching the film and (her son) Dylan goes: ‘You mean everybody has seen this?’ And I said, ‘Yes.’”

I have to admit... if the Mother of the Year award was tied between Dina Lohan and Pam Anderson, I'd vote for Pam for the tiebreaker.

[source]

No comments: