Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HOhan's Lost her Diary


The press has been warned not to publish ANYTHING from Ms. HOhan's diary. It appears as though she lost her diary sometime last week, and it was returned to the 19-year-old with pages missing. She was apparently out at the Maritime Hotel partying with friends when she dropped her little black book.

Isn't it ironic, don't you think... now we get the real Confessions of a DRAMA QUEEN right from the horse's (i'm not sayin' she looks like a horse... the winner of that contest was Hillary Duff) mouth.

[source]

2 comments:

xine said...

Dear Diary,
I didn't have to wake up today because I was already up from last night. Last night was fun. We drank lots of vodka and blew some lines in the bathroom. I might've had sex. I looked at my wrist and saw that I tattooed "breathe" on it so I remembered to breathe and made it through the night without an asthma attack. Today I'm going to try to stay out of the hospital. I might go shopping and then see if Kate Moss wants to meet me out.
Love,
Lindsay

Now write this over and over and over again and that's probably what it said.

xine said...

Great post by the way Dino!