Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ryan Phillipe...coming to a street near me.

Ryan Phillipe is in the DC area filming his new movie Breach. The movie is based on a true story about FBI agent Eric O'Neill who enters into a power game with his boss, Robert Hanssen, an agent who was ultimately convicted of selling secrets to the Soviet Union. They were filming by my boss' house in Vienna, VA yesterday and I believe they are doing the same today. They will be filming in DC on Saturday if you're in the area and you have the insatiable need to check out Ryan's sexy stomach. In related news, Reese Witherspoon was spotted at a local Burger King, of all places, while in Washington metro area visiting her husband. Many believe she was stopping by to pick up food but I know the real reason for her visit:Yep. She's leaving Ryan for the Burger King king and a bucket of chicken fries (with ranch dipping sauce). If I have it my way, Ryan will stay in Virginia and be all mine!

No comments: