Monday, May 22, 2006

Hohan has a FOUL mouth.


Looks harmless right? Yah, until you get a little closer. Didn't your mother teach you NOT to eat a poppy seed bagel before you hit the red carpet (not the red carpet between your legs either)?

Apparently, Lindsay's mom Dina is writing a "how-to" book for showbiz moms that will detail the role she played in her daughter's Hollywood success, according to Star magazine."I get so much mail each week from people asking me for advice," Dina says in the issue of Star. "They ask me how I did it, they ask me how to find a good agent. I get hundreds of questions each week, so I just figured, instead of answering every question, I'll put it in a book and help people."
Time to add a chapter on personal hygiene, huh Dina? It seems as though Lindsay's come under some heavy criticism lately... let me count the ways...
Lindsay Lohan is sick of being the poster child for monogamy. Enough already! She's sick of being a role model, and GODDAMNIT, if she wants to binge and purge, fuck old men, or be photographed nude (why she'd want to do that with a "skanky pussy" or "7-foot long clit" is beyond me), then far be it for me to stand in her way. Onward and Upward (or if your using the "shocker" (three-fingered hand gesture popular among teenagers) then I guess it would be inward and upward). [source]
[source]

1 comment:

xine said...

Didn't she have food all up in her teeth once before?