Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Ugly Bitch Factor

According to Page Six, sorta-actress-ish-person Bijou Philips was out last Thursday night for a Helio phones party set at a private home in Beverly Hills. The party was hosted by Milla Jovovich, Chloe Sevigny and Bijou's boyfriend, Danny Masterson. All was well until Bijou’s archenemy Casey Johnson got into the shindig. Apparently all of the Johnson & Johnson band-aids in the world can’t stop the bad blood between these two. Bijou, in total crackhead form, freaked out at a party staffer, started screaming about kicking Casey out and then went up to Casey and yelled “ugly bitch.” Bijou then locked the staffer in the bathroom kicking the door shut each time he tried to escape as she screamed 'She sued me for $500,000 last year! I hate her!' Such a classy thing to do at a private home. I think it would’ve been more fun if she locked Casey Johnson in the bathroom. Maybe the party staffer can sue Bijou for a million. That’ll teach her. I’d like to focus on Bijou’s comment about Casey being an “ugly bitch.” Bijou has the insult creativity of a 12 year-old. Most of the time I think Casey has a mug that only a mother, drunk hillbilly or a prostitute could love...but when you have enough cash for some renovations, it’s not really that big of a deal. I don’t know a whole lot about Casey but I can assume she’s at least a little bitchy. The rest of the time I think Bijou looks a little snaggletooth in pictures but I can say that she’s a total bitch. I guess when you do the math between the two of them you get one ugly bitch.

No comments: