Friday, June 02, 2006

Blast From The Past

Just the other day I was sitting on my couch thinking "I wonder what ever happened to Ricki Lake and those boys from Hanson." Mmmm bop, ba duba dop ba do bop, Ba duba dop ba do bop, Ba duba dop ba do. Sorry. Can you believe they earned money for that? What skilled lyricists. Prodigious children. Ok, first up--Miss Ricki Lake:I'm pleased to let you know that Ricki Lake is doing just fine and she's found herself a new love. Go Ricki! Go Ricki!! Ready for his name (Hanson, can I have a drum roll) Apollo Yiamouyiannis. I'm guessing it's pronounced "Apollo" like the NASA lunar missions and then "Yam" like the vegetable, "oy" like the yiddish expression and then "Yannis" like the musician only plural. Whatever the case, he's a personal trainer and they're happy. Hopefully he'll keep her sometimes-fat ass in shape. Moving on to brothers Hanson. The youngest Hanson, Zac, is now 20 and is marrying his girlfriend of five years, 22 year-old Kate Tucker tomorrow, according to his publicist. I can't believe he still has a publicist. Have they even made music since 1997? He should really stop wasting money on a publicist and start saving for his future. I'm showing my maturity with that statement. Apparently the middle-age Hanson, Taylor, is already married and has two kids. Judging by the marital status of the group, it's safe to say that my memory served me right in thinking the oldest one was the least cute. They sound so stable. What stable young relationships. They must either be Mormons, have the last standing normal family in America or the people in my life are more messed up than I initially thought. [source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»