Friday, June 02, 2006

Wanna Go To Britney Spears' Wedding?

...well you're kinda late but you can buy an "authentic" invitation and candle on ebay. The bidding starts at $999.99 and there are currently no bids. The auction ends in 4 days and you can visit it here for your daily recommended serving of cheese. I have so much to say about it I don't know where to start: 1. I bet Kevin listed this for the cash. He probably stole it out of her wedding memory scrapbook.
2. If it wasn't Kevin, the seller should've waited in hopes that Britney will be worth something again.
3. Why would anyone buy this for $1,000 when they can print the pictures off the internet? The wedding is over and again, the Britney memorabilia stock exchange is at an all-time low.
4. It looks like Britney took a trip to the dollar store, bought candles and decorated them herself. She's Britney Spears...she should buy dyptyque candles, champagne, godiva chocolate or something other than dollar store candles.
5. I'd be pissed if I went to Britney's wedding and had to eat fried chicken, listen to a boombox, watch her marry K-Fed and then go home with that candle. I'm still obsessing on the candle. Seriously, look at this wedding favor: I've been to firehall weddings with better favors. I bet it smells like Cheetos when you burn it.

2 comments:

thethinker said...

What more can we expect from a woman that walks around gas stations with no shoes on?

I feel sorry for their child.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»