Saturday, June 03, 2006

Nickelodeon Sex Tape.

Nick Cannon might have a sex tape out there somewhere and I'll pay you $1000 to ....NOT ever show it please. According to PageSix, he told Complex magazine: "I used to have a house in the Hollywood Hills when I was 19 [and on Nickelodeon]. It was me and Kenan Thompson from 'Kenan and Kel.' I know in my room I had the video cameras set up, and I don't know what happened to a lot of those tapes. We were throwing parties every day. I had to move out of L.A. because I was too wrapped up in that scene. It wasn't really about girls' feelings; it would just be like a contest to see how many chicks I could smash off." Do you think they were older than 13? Let's have a "how many 13 year-old can we 'smash' off contest." Ok, you start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»