Friday, June 02, 2006

Jessica Alba's Body Issues

Jessica Alba quote: I was an insecure teenager and a born-again Christian hanging out with a group of kids that made me feel bad about showing my body. But I learned I shouldn’t be ashamed of what God gave me. Praise the Lord Jesus she found her way! Sounds like she was hanging 'round with the wrong crowd. Whoever those born-again Christian people she was friends with were fat, ugly and jealous. They should all be shipped far, far away to a never-ending Christian camp full of all the other fat, ugly, jealous born-again Christians that like to make people bad about themselves. Jessica Alba should've been my friend in high school. Mark my words, I would've had her making out with other girls and posing nude before graduation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»