Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lindsay's Friend Blew A Fuse?

I pick on Lindsay Lohan a lot and of course I don't feel bad because I don't have a conscience when it comes to celebrity gossip. However, when I read this somewhat dramatic article in PageSix I had a mini change of heart:

LINDSAY Lohan keeps such a busy social schedule that the fashion stylist she flew out from Los Angeles to keep her company in New York last week couldn't handle it and begged his friends for help to get home. "Lindsay flew Nate out and said it would only be for a couple days," our source said. "She flew him out, put him up, paid for everything, and they had the best time . . . at first. But then Lindsay decided to stay. Nate couldn't take her constant partying. He didn't have the money to fly home, so concerned friends chipped in to buy him an immediate ticket out of there." BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Ok here's the part I care about: In just seven days, Lohan got into several verbal spats with Paris Hilton over their mutual boy toy, Stavros Niarchos, was seen at Bungalow 8 almost every night, had a dance-off at P.M., partied at Marquee, deejayed in the street for a Gap event, was kicked out of the SoHo House and got into a fight with Sean Combs at Butter - where she also threw glasses at owner Richie Akiva, according to our spies. She also went to Kate Moss' baby daddy Jefferson Hack's birthday party at fashionista Genevieve Jones' SoHo apartment, where she seemed to quaff her share of Palmes d'Or champagne. The late nights and the loss of her friend Newell must have gotten to Lohan. Thursday night, the freckled redhead was spotted on a sofa in the Hotel Gansevoort lobby sobbing before she headed down to the hotel's G-Spa club. That was the last Lohan sighting before she left to go back to L.A. At least we know she ate because I have a picture of it.

It took someone writing out her exact schedule to make me realize that when I was around her age (19-ish) I did more than that in just 3 days. Dino is my witness and co-conspirator. Actually, on my last trip to Aspen I did more than that in one night. I just wasn't famous enough to have anyone write about it. The only thing I feel bad about is that she'd actually have to "fly a friend in." Does she have no friends in NY? Wasn't she basically born and raised there? Whatever the case, this Newell guy obviously can't hang. He's a pussy. I wouldn't be proud about this story and have my friends call it into PageSix.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell, xine - we did more than that in ONE NIGHT when we stayed at hotel gansevoort. i just remember falling off of t-mac's bed, (naked, mind-you), and nearly knocking a picture off the wall before i passed out, dripping wet from the nearly-naked pool fiasco with your boyfriend.

xine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xine said...

OMG Yes my dear, you are correct :) I remember carrying your naked ass in the elevator from the rooftop or something.

...and I thought you were going to bring up the Chris Rock incident. I'm glad we're not famous because we would be in trouble capital T.

Anonymous said...

hey! lovet his blog!