Friday, June 23, 2006

Your music makes me puke

I LOVE how eating disorders are so "in" these days. If you're young and female in Hollywood, you best get yourself some ipecac! It's my favorite when celebs use the illness as a PR hook. Remember Ashlee's revelation that happened to coincide with a new album? Or Nicole's admission in the Vanity Fair article, for which she had the cover photo? Don't forget Felicity Huffman, Portia de Rossi, Courtney Thorne-Smith, etc. ad infinitum?

Well, here's the latest to come out of the ED closet! American Idol loser Katherine McPhee now says she was purging up to 7 times a day before seeking treatment right before AI auditions. She apparently cancelled all her interviews today, after her admission yesterday. I feel kinda bad because I used to joke that she was going to balloon up like a Michelin tire. But not that bad, honestly.

[source]

No comments: