Thursday, July 20, 2006

Paris Hacked

Did Paris Hilton hack Lindsay Lohan's BlackBerry?

This week, according to Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, someone stole the password to her BlackBerry and sent her friends "disgusting and very mean messages that everyone thought were coming from Lindsay. They weren't. We now have her lawyers looking into it. Some people think Paris may have been involved because the wording of the messages sounds very familiar."

Of course Elliot "I lie so much I believe myself" Mintz
said: "I'm saddened this happened to Lindsay. I lived through this with Paris two years ago when her Sidekick was hacked into, and the loss of privacy is unbearable. But as for any suggestion that Paris would have anything to do with this, that is silly, untrue and unfortunate."

I think it would be pretty easy to figure out if Paris hacking into a BlackBerry because she has an extremely limited vocabularyl. "That's Hot. Your not. (I know that's wrong--she doesn't) Cunt. Hey. Bitch. I'm shy. Where's Nicky. That's hot. That's hot. That's hot." When her Sidekick was hacked we also learned she can't spell. Paris would do this. Although her hackers were criminally charged, Paris thinks she's above the law. I'm sure she'll just tell the investigators it was "a joke" and they would believe her. Paris can't go to jail because there's really no other famous people that do as much stupid stuff as Paris. No stupid stuff=nothing for Celebhijinx to write about. [source]

No comments: