Friday, August 11, 2006

FASHION FIX: Thou Shalt Not Wear Pajamas To The Club

Although I find this outfit highly offensive in the sense of ‘fashion’, it just seems right for Paris. See, I have a silk, polka dot pajama set something like this except mine looks less K-Mart lingerie department. I also have a red, patent leather belt, a matching purse and matching shoes. However, not once in my life did I ever think about throwing all of it into an outfit and then wearing it out to a club. Not even when I was hanging out with my girlfriends recently and we got totally wasted, played dress-up, decided to go out, got even more wasted, came home and then did beauty makeovers. What Paris needs to understand is that just because you add a poorly-placed belt, a purse, shoes and a headband to pajamas, doesn't make it an outfit. When you remove all the accessories (which I imagine she did shortly after this photo was taken) you still have yourself one silk polka-dotted thing that was brought into this world to be worn to bed. She gets an A+ for clothing efficiency – not only does it facilitate her favorite after after-hours activities of sleeping...with people, it aids in maximizing the number of daily nip and cooter slips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I looked at that picture the first thing I thought was about how bad the belt looks. What exactly is its purpose? Is it holding up her flat titties?

Anonymous said...

I agree! I recently saw a picture of Kiera Knightly with the same boobie-belt problem.