Thursday, August 31, 2006

If They Could Only Photoshop Elisabeth Hasselbush Out Of This World

Rosie O'Donnell is about to start her little stint on 'The View' and it looks like they Katie Couric-ed her promo picture to make her less monster dyke/more daytime television. Rosie confirmed the Photoshopping in her R-blog (I think). Here is the passage -- *warning* you need a top secret spy decoder:

they retouched katie …yea….and they airbrush
everyone in everything we see on tv or in print EVERYTHINGi did a movie called beautiful girls an ensemble piece
by teddy demme
uma tin matt mira me
i saw the poster and said aloud
“i didn’t know courtney cox was in this film”
it wasn’t courtney - it was me i called my agent – laughing
she called harvey w
i was on the phone listening
he said
so what- she should thank me - she looks a lot better and that
my friends
is hollywood the suit i wore that day is a size 16
it was very expensive
which means it is really more like an 18 my a&f turtleesq cargo shorts
r size 36
all my t shirts r xxl
shoe size 9 i saw the view black suit photo on drudge
and i vote yes
it was photo-shopped
look at the amount of white space
between my arm and body
barbara and elisabeth seem to vanish
there in my underarm thinnest
yes i say
photoshop
[source]

No comments: