Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lindsay Loh-life

Yesterday I wrote a little bit about Lindsay Lohan wanting to go to Iraq with Hilary Clinton, wishing she was Marilyn Monroe and saying dumb things like "I'm not afraid of going (to Iraq). My security guard is going to take me to a gun range when I get back to L.A., and I'm going to start taking shooting lessons." Today I've found more from her Elle interview:

Lohan tells Elle magazine: "I say things that aren't true a lot… If I was dating one person (I'd) probably tell them I was dating someone else and then I'd call my friend and be like: 'Do you mind if I say that we're dating?" She adds: "If I'm going to give my body to someone, I'd rather them not be with other people, but I want to be able to (date) if I like someone else."I don't think I've had enough experience with dating one guy for a long time."

Many thanks to Elle magazine...with this one interview Lindsay's once again proven what we already know: she's a dumb, lying slut. She better wipe the coke of her face and call her PR team to come clean up another case of her chronic verbal diarrhea. [source]

No comments: