Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday Hoff: The Anti-Christ

Hoff says: "I Google myself. This morning it said, 'References to David Hasselhoff: seven million, three hundred and thirty-three thousand, six hundred. Everything from me being a God to being the Antichrist. "I actually read it and believed it. I started thinking, 'Maybe I am the Antichrist? Maybe why that's why all this weird shit that has started happening to me and women yell at me on the street."
…or maybe you’re just an alcoholic with a failing career who is employed as a judge in a talent show where you have to hit the judge's buzzer with your cast because you drank too much and got into a fight with a chandelier. Ever think of that?

You know yesterday he was like “I googled myself this morning, there were seven million one hundred, seventy-four thousand, two hundred and thirty-eight references to David Hasselhoff.” Tomorrow he’ll be like “I googled myself this morning: there were seven million, nine hundred eighty two thousand, one hundred sixty two references to David Hasselhoff.” Good old Hoff. [source]

No comments: