Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This story in particular brings a tear to my eye. Yes, Travis (blink-182) and Shanna (most famous for her pictorial in Playboy) have filed for divorce.
I guess the reason I'm as upset as I am is that I really like Shanna, who for those of you who don't know, was actually once crowned Miss USA and has also been in films like Big Mamma's House 2 and Pauly Shore is Dead - both Oscar-worthy performances.
Now, I'm not stupid - I get that Shanna looks a lot like, well, ANY OTHER BLONDE in Hollywood (xine can attest - we have already debriefed), but I can't help but wonder if she's the ONE girl that could "turn" me? There's something so inviting about her voluptuousness - something so animalistic about my attraction to her.
I just want to slap some oil on those tig'ol biddies, and ride that wave. U know?
Besides, a little TFing never hurt anyone.

2 comments:

xine said...

I still think I can turn you. What is it...like 8 years and counting. ...even though I swear I'm the one that turned you in the first place.

dino said...

HAHAHA I remember one of our first meetings... TONKA! ugh - those were the days. We both had our eye on the same boy!