Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kristin Will Cut a Bitch


Take that, Nicole Richie.
Page Six reports that Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari is dating Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein in order to get back at Nicole Richie (who's now dating Kristin's ex, Brody Jenner). After being snapped in a t-shirt reading “You Can Have Him” two weeks ago, Kristin showed up at a Guess party in NYC Tuesday night with AM. The two arrived at 8:45 p.m., walked the red carpet together, and then chatted it up in the elevated VIP section at Capitale before leaving together.
Kristin then followed him to Tenjune and Bungalow 8, where she chatted him up until 3 a.m. AM's rep, Nicole Chabot, told Page Six, "AM is dating - but not [Kristin]. They are just friends."
I want to be a Hollywood talentless starlet too. The only thing I have going is my current myspace top 8 drama. I want to steal people's boyfriends, forget to wear panties, and have my boob pop out of my shirt like every other day. I hate my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's pulling a Brit Brit with that t-shirt comeback business.