Friday, October 20, 2006

The Honeymoon Is Officially Over

Nicole Kidman sure knows how to pick 'em. Her first husband was an alien-chasing fag and her second husband just checked himself into rehab after 4 months of marriage.

Here's the statement he conjured up presumably while he was coked up:

"I deeply regret the hurt this has caused Nicole and the ones that love and support me," Urban said in the statement. "One can never let one's guard down on recovery, and I'm afraid that I have. With the strength and unwavering support I am blessed to have from my wife, family and friends, I am determined and resolved to a positive outcome."

So I guess all those rumors about Keith in his bus with chicks and cocaine are true? The official celebrity Hijinx marriage counselor gives it another four months top. Poor Nic, Tom and Katie must be flying around in their spaceship with their asian-alien hybrid in her wig having the last laugh...for now. [source]

1 comment:

DrDiSaia said...

She drove him to drink!

LOL