Monday, November 27, 2006

Will JoJo Be The Next HoHo?

Fifteen-year-old singer JoJo, caused a little sensation when she was spotted at L.A.'s Hyde Lounge, a favorite of underager Lindsay Lohan. JoJo says it was an innocent escapade. "I didn't know it was 21 and over," she told People. "It's a freakin' restaurant and I was there with my mom and two other underage friends. I had milk and cookies! I wasn't drinking alcohol." Milk and cookies, eh? I used to use that one all the time. And even though she says her evening at Hyde "was great," don't expect to see her hitting the nightclub circuit any time soon. "It's not really my thing. I just dipped my toes (in the scene)."

JoJo will turn 16 in December and is more excited about getting her driver's license than going out to clubs. Which is normal, I guess. It's all starts with the driver's license and then goes downhill from there. First comes driver's license, then nightclubs, then cocaine, then sex, then cocaine and sex, babies, abortions, crotch shots, sex tapes... Ok back to JoJo and her driver's license. She told People, "I getting my permit next month. I've been practicing. I'm an excellent driver. I'm not going to lie. My uncle and my friends have been teaching me. Shhh, don't tell my mom! She's afraid, but it's going good." You know if she'll hide driving lessons, that milk contained vodka.

No comments: