Friday, January 05, 2007

Bucket of Fried Crazy with a Side of Pipin' Hot 70's Lingo


The editing of this clip is horrendous and it makes James Brown's "wife" seem completely insane but using her first quote as judging criteria, edited or not, the bitch is still nuts: “Did Gods come down and tell them? Did God say that “it isn’t his time to go”? Did God tell the Globe that it wasn’t James Brown’s time to go? That he had not fought hard enough… and got a message through to enough people on this planet that he could have some rest now? D-did God tell the Globe that?” All that effort when all she had to say was "that is pure speculation to sell magazines." This is my favorite part.

Crazy lady: I’m sorry. I am not a prejudiced woman. But not many [looks back and forth] hangin’ out in my circles. You know what I’m saying?

Xine: No, I don't know what you're saying because you stopped talking and started looking side-to-side leaving out the important words that would help formulate the sentence into something comprehensible.

Crazy lady: James is the first cat I ever been with.

Xine: By “cat” you mean black person, right? James is the first black man who has ever stuck his peeps in you? Or are we talking about actual cats now? Or are we talking about pizza again? Will you do my hair for me? Let’s eat pizza and watch “Who’s The Boss”. Oh wait, I have French class tonight. Hold on a second, God is calling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg that's hilarious