Friday, February 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the One-Eyed Wizard

This probably isn't real since I heard he wasn't naked in the shoot. He was probably wearing a pair of VS low rise thongs. How else could you show that much trail? Anyway, I'm not one to pass up a pic of a peeps so here it is... According to this, Harry Potter wears a turtleneck.... click on the picture to see the Harry Peter in its glory.

Thanks to Sara for her role to this post and stay tuned for her dramatic entrance as Celebrity Hijinx's newest addition.

2 comments:

dino said...

apparently it's fake but it's a damn good fake if you ask me.

xine said...

That’s a good fake. I've been staring at the cropped-right-before-you-get-to-the-peeps picture all week and I think this does a great job of portraying what might lie below.