Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Live on MSNBC Smackdown

trANNy Coulter was on Hardball last night twirling her bleached-out split ends while spewing her nonsensical, superficial diatribe when out of nowhere, Elizabeth Edwards jumped into the ring and hit her with a double handspring back elbow smash.



Here's more of the interview:

I was so disgusted by her “I’d rather have their civilians die than our civilians die” that I decided to turn the tv off shortly thereafter and watch the rest on my dvr after work today. Then this morning Joe Scarborough (yes, I watch morning joe on msnbc) mentioned the Elizabeth Edwards' call and I felt like Celebrity Hijinx should start their morning off with a little Ann Coulter hate/ass kicking. She leaves the glasses on so we can't see her glowing devil eyes.

No comments: