Monday, July 23, 2007

Morrissey Is A Lonely Bitch



I used to love the song, The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get. REMEMBER?!?!? Probably not. Anyhow, Morrissey sang it like 25 years ago. Well, in an attempt to get his name in the tabloids, Morrissey decided to slam Madonna and her newly adopted son, David.

While performing at a PETA benefit show in Norfolk, Virginia, July 9, he dissed, “I wouldn’t be surprised if she made that African boy she adopted into and a coat and wore him for 15 minutes, then threw it away,” presumably blasting Madonna for hopping on the Angelina bandwagon by adopting 21-month old David Banda from Malawi last year.

“In an attempt to trash Madonna, he revealed himself,” a rep for the singer fired back to Usmagazine.com. “What kind of a person could even call up such imagery and words?”

I mean, I love Madonna, but didn't she trade three goats and a cow for this kid?

No comments: