Thursday, March 29, 2007

HSN? But I Usually Buy My Fake Hair at CVS...

I was watching TV the other day and Ken Paves was on some daytime show talking about his new line of Ken Press-On Hair and it was one of the most hilarious things I’ve ever seen. They were talking about how “real” the hair looks and how it blends “invisibly” while it obviously looked completely fake and didn’t blend at all. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able find an actual clip of this show but I did find something similar-go to about 4:50 ish to see them in hair-blending denial:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's the scary attachable fake hair:

http://www.hairuwear.com/jessica.aspx?pgID=996

And what is with Jessica Simpson's strange slack-jawed "I'm about to blow you" look being appealing with or without the fake hair?