Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Holy Shit: See If You Can Wrap Your Brain Around This Mess

Paris Hilton's rep is hitting back at Shanna Moakler, calling her actions "childish" and "mean-spirited" after Shanna posted contact information for Paris online over the weekend.

"This woman is simply desperate for press and attention," said Elliot Mintz, he who orchestrates Paris' damage control. "Shanna deliberately posted Paris's phone number and e-mail address on her Web site. It was an unprovoked invasion upon Paris's privacy, which immediately caused her to change her contact information. It was a childish, mean-spirited thing to do. And we are not going to dignify such an action with any additional comment."

The drama started over the weekend, when Shanna wrote a blog (titled, "Put This In Your Pipe and Smoke It") on her MySpace page:

"I posted this blog back in January to let you all know that my accounts were hacked. ... and since there are 2 little girls with to much time on their hands and no one to love them....id like to share my 'hacked' info as well. ive tried to disassociate myself from both these parties for some time now and like a fungus they wont go away."

The posting then listed what she claimed were the e-mail address and phone number for Paris and e-mail addresses for Lindsay Lohan.

By Sunday, the post had been pulled from Shanna's page, however she put up another missive saying, "There are numerous reasons why i posted my last blog and I stand behind every single one of them."

Here's the part that confuses me... you'd think that Shanna Moakler would have her hands full with three children and a rocky relationship with Travis from Blink 182. Where does someone like that find time to sit around on Myspace? I mean, I have a day job which means I basically have 8 hours a day to paruse Myspace and start shit. Leave the Myspace drama to those with full time jobs, Shanna.

[source] + [source]

No comments: